- It is normal to lose 100 to 150 hairs a day, so don’t panic when you see hairs on your floor or in the shower drain, especially if you have long hair.
- If you become anxious when you shower by seeing lots of hair in the drain, consider brushing your hair before you wash it.
- In order to maintain your style and to keep hair healthy, the ends should be cut whenever it is needed or once a month to keep it free of split ends.
- Unless your scalp is very dry, after your shampoo, apply hair conditioner to your ends and rinse the conditioner off with cold water to make your hair shiny.
- Switch to silk or satin pillowcases, it is better for your hair, as well as for your skin, since cotton removes precious oils from your hair.
- Give yourself a scalp massage in the shower every morning it will stimulate your hair growth, enhance your roots strength, and the increased blood flow, placing you in a better mood, reducing stress, and relieving pain.
- After washing your hair, use a wide-tooth comb to remove tangles. If your hair tangles easily consider having a comb in the shower, and comb your hair after you apply conditioner, starting from the ends to the crown.
- Use hairspray on a toothbrush to tame your flyaways.
- Before you use a curling or flat iron, make sure your hair is completely dry, in order to avoid damaging your hair.
10. You can make sure your hair is dry by setting your blow dryer to blow cold air, and touching your hair, by doing this you will feel where your hair is not totally dry.